Friday, April 16, 2010

In the beginning . . .


I have always been a bit of a late bloomer (or maybe a slow learner) -- taking 6 years to finish a 4 year degree, marrying at 24, being close to 50 and having a three year old, all these could be proof of that -- but having a 13 year old daughter that has beat me to blogging is more than I can handle. I did try blogging a year or so ago when we had a business I was trying to market, but when the business folded so did my efforts. Anyway, I guess I am going to try again. I am not sure where this will lead . . . it will probably be more like rambling, since that is what I am prone to, but we shall see!

"For behold, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers have already appeared in the land . . ." Song of Solomon 2:11 & 12a

I love spring!! But it comes and goes so quickly. Above is a picture of my forsythia just a few short weeks ago. Her profusion of blooms was wondrously splendid! But alas, like the parting of a dear friend after a short visit, it saddens me to see her change to a state of verdure. I will look forward to her return next year and, Lord willing, with a little propagation on my part, she will return with many children as well!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm looking forward to your "rambling"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Welcome to the blogosphere. I love the blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to connect and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading more from you. But, it will make me miss you more...

    ReplyDelete