Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Song of Praise

The past several weeks have seen much sickness in our area . . . including our own home, unfortunately. It has been difficult at times to not get discouraged. But I do believe I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We were practicing some music tonight for a praise set we are scheduled to do this Sunday. It was uplifting, so I thought I would share . . .

"If rain clouds come, or the cold wind blows,
Your the One who goes before me and in my heart I know,
That this good day, it is a gift from You
The world is turning in its place because You made it to
I lift my voice to sing a song of praise
On this good day" Fernando Ortega - This Good Day



"Lord, let your love
Love with no end
Come over us
That we may be saved
That we may have life
To find our way in the darkest night
Let your love come over us
Let your light shine on us" Phillips, Craig and Dean - Shine on Us

It just seemed that typing the lyrics was not strong enough . . . I hope you enjoy the video!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed that very much!!! Thank you...

    Hope you all are feeling much, much better.

    Times are hard...we need to find the hidden treasures in the trials we are facing...

    Treasure your friendship and knowing you are out there...miss you... <3

    ReplyDelete